how to get a patent on an idea https://coloradocareyes.blogspot.com/2019/03/a-fair-view-of-inventor-help.html. Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good a perception you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a complete collection of services not trying to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent your idea, but when they write a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.